Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A letter from Maria Ndolo

Maria receives funding for her school fees from African Angels. Her fees are covered by our sister group on Saltspring Island. She lives in Mzuzu, Malawi and responded to a request for a letter describing her situation and her hopes.

I am Maria Ndolo. I was born on 20th October 1991 at St. John's Hopsital here in Mzuzu and I am the fourth born of our family of five.

Life was going well with me when I was below 14 years. But my father was expelled from his job, not because of doing bad things but because he felt sick. He died on 20th July 2005. My mother was trying her best to find means of finding school fees but it was always difficult to make it for all of us in our family.

It has been my dream that I will be a lawyer one day and I thank God that he sent the African Angels to my rescue and I know I will acheive my goal.

No comments: