If you are an angel-maker, please note the following:
• All parts of an angel need to be stable. The completed angel will be packed in a box and moved so the clothing and decoration may shift, sometimes making it less attractive. To make angels stable, all parts should be glued sufficiently, especially
- the cape glued at the bottom back to the dress
- the wings glued to the body or cape in several places, not just the centre
- all folded layers glued to each other
- dangling jewelry glued so it doesn't move or swing
• The neck should have no wood showing through. Use a narrow ribbon for a finished look at the neck.
Your attention to these adjustments will make our sales and fund-raising more productive. Thanks!