African AIDS Angels will be going through a period of transition with the departure of Carol Sherwood. We are trying a new approach, with responsibilities divided among various volunteers, so that not too much is falling on one person’s shoulders. We ask for your patience during the transition period. The following people are undertaking various tasks:
- Marcia Thompson will be the overall and volunteer co-ordinator. She can be reached at email@example.com but will be away until Feb. 3. She will be assisted in this by Laura How at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 778-440-1460.
- Brian Price is the treasurer, and will also look after the blog, web site, graphics, calendar, etc. His email is email@example.com and phone no. 250-721-3763.
- Barb McKrow will be shops co-ordinator and liaison with out-of-town groups.. She has also been instrumental with the annual Holy Cross sale and Oak Bay HS event. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra Dennis is co-chair of the board and with Nathan How will do outreach to schools and youth. Her email is email@example.com and phone 250-381-0921.
- Gail Blais, a volunteer for several years, will be monitoring the firstname.lastname@example.org and will forward messages to the appropriate people.
- Pierre Dil handles the annual Videa sale and is the connection with the Makeni project in Zambia. His email is email@example.com
- Vic Parsons will continue to hand out angel-making supplies and receive completed angels. He is the contact with Volunteer Victoria and the South Africa projects, and the board chair. If there are questions, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250-472-6499.